Hi All,

I'm trying to get the Flash Connector Kit examples to run and I'm having some problems.

I've changed the path from localhost to the domain I'm hosting in the Flash
ActionScripts of the
examples and that works fine.  I can browse to the greeting example....type in my
name...hit "try
it"....and then I get.....

"A script in this movie is causing Flash Player to run slowly.  If it continues to
run, your
computer may become unresponsive.  Do you want to abort the script?"

Anybody else run across this one?

TIA

Bryan Stevenson
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development