From: Haggerty, Michael A. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 11:45 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Verity Issue - Returning Incorrect Results?

At the risk of sounding lame, is there any documentation on the Verity
search engine that comes with CF?

My applications are full of includes, modules, etc. and I chose NOT to
use
verity because it would always return only a partial page.

Can I use it as a spider, I mean, follow links on the site and return
results based on the actual layout?

Mike