> What's the problem with referencing the stylesheet in the
> application.cfm file? I have done this on several websites
> and never seen a problem before.
>
> Here's the code I use:
>
> <LINK REL="STYLESHEET" TYPE="text/css" HREF="stylesheet.css">
>
> Is there an issue with doing it this way?

Not really, except from an HTML validation point of view. The LINK tag
should be placed within the document head, not before the entire HTML
document, which is typically where it would be if you put it in via
Application.cfm.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496