From: W Luke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 11:50 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Refreshing parent window on close

Hi,

On one page I'm doing at the moment, there's a bunch of <cfifs> - in a
certain instance it will produce a button which, when pressed, will pop
up a
window.  After the user has done what they need to do in the
popped-up-window, I need it to close and for the original parent window
be refreshed.

Any ideas how?

Thanks

Will

---
"A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank
her." --W.C. Fields