Just wait till I get a moment to finish it. :)
Actually, could you and anyone else who read it email me off list to tell me
 anything that you might have found difficult about it. Anything to change,
 anything that stood out as good or bad, etc. I want this to be a complete
 reference and the only way I can do that is with feedback. Thanks