> If you've got a cflock with throwontimeout="no", does it
> skip over the block of code within the cflock, or does it
> enter it if the timeout expires?

It won't execute the code within the block if the timeout expires, no matter
what you've set THROWONTIMEOUT to. Note that the TIMEOUT attribute specifies
how long this instance of CFLOCK will wait to gain access, not how long it
can take to run itself.

If you set THROWONTIMEOUT to "no", it'll fail silently rather than throwing
a catchable exception, I think, in the event that the CFLOCK runs out of
time.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496