Sorry if my original message is hard to get, just try running this code in a
test page.  Are the results as expected?
What's wrong here?

<cfset codes="siteMinute,siteNews,site,siteSpin,mi,os,ol,mn,siteHome">

<cfset Vehicles="siteMinute,siteNews,siteSpin">

<cfloop list="#codes#" index="i">
        <cfoutput><input class=text type="checkbox" name="#i#"
        <cfif ListContains("#Vehicles#", "#i#")>checked</cfif>>
        &nbsp;#i#<br></cfoutput>
</cfloop>

Mark Kecko
The Computer Guy
MediaPost Communications
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mediapost.com
(203)222-0330 ext309

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality."
Jules de Gaultier