Thanks, but I wonder if there's a larger issue. The site I'm working on
uses Verisign's Paylink. Mozilla always fails their validation tho IE
doesn't. Since Mozilla is supposed to be HTML compliant, I wondered if
there was a form attribute that needed to be set. If an email address is
correctly formatted but throws an error where other browsers don't then
maybe it's sending the data differently.