From: Richard Meredith-Hardy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 12:49 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: it's finally happened

Studio crashed and the file I was playing with is blank.

I can find no files starting cf~ with anything in them which has been
suggested as a solution on this list.

I do have an encrypted version of the the original file, I wonder if
someone could send me the thingy which will unencrypt it... it would
save ms a lot of hair pulling....

thanks.

--
Regards;