Will deleting the Application.log file OR the Email.log OR the Errors.log
file for ColdFusion5 cause any problems?

I've never really paid much attention to these but now that I'm having
problems with my server and I'm trying to look at them, they're just too big
to open!  Can I delete them and get a fresh start?  Is there a way to
automatically purge entries in these logs after so many days to prevent this
from happening again.  Thanks for any insight.

Mark Kecko
The Computer Guy
MediaPost Communications
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mediapost.com
(203)222-0330 ext309

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality."
Jules de Gaultier