I am proud to announce the availability of our VTML Builder tool for
both use on our site and download.

Create your own ColdFusion Studio tag editors and make your custom tags
more user friendly with our simple wizard style interface.

http://www.smartsoftools.com/vtmlbuilder/

So, what is VTML? Its the language that all tag editors in ColdFusion
studio are written in.

Thanks,

Sam

Sam Farmer
Senior Developer
INTELIX, Inc.

12500 Fair Lakes Circle, Suite 150
Fairfax, VA 22033
www.intelixinc.com <http://www.intelixinc.com>

Intelix Gains Washington TECHWAY Magazine's "FAST 50" Recognition ....
...Debuting at #19!!!

_____

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
material from any computer.