I keep saying this, there is an excellent book which covers all this in
detail and more,
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115836/qid=1015531831/s=2-2/re=
sr_2_2/103-3058344-6479802

my head is full of coffee, I'm buzzin,
sure I'd love to post the code but I'd have to work it out first,and my
head
is buzzin,

Hal helms developed a good stored proc tool which writes out stored
procs
for "time is an issue developer",

I emailed him off list, he sent it to me and I installed it in studio,
then
I opened it and it said if you don't have a thuru knowledge of SP's
then
your cheating yourself,

so I closed it down, and got the book,

I'm no whizz, but I've got a strong grasp of the basics,

sorry to be of absolutely no help, grow a conscience and redirect you
to a
book,