From: freddy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 1:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: VTML Builder

I already get a ton of spam...I don't like it so I delete it.  And also I do
not mind  filling out forms writing, or
deleting emails. Besides it seems I get so many more responses to any
criticism I make on this list than I do to any of
the questions I have needed answered so I thought I'd do it again :-)
I am still waiting for a single response to my question about char fields
returned via stored procedures in oracle being
padded to a length of 255 and whether it is a bug or there is a way around
it.
Thanks in advance...