From: Jim McAtee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 4:14 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Need to be able to make checkboxes in a table driven by
query out put all selected or deselected with one button

This will check or clear all of the checkboxes within a form.  If you had
multiple groups of checkboxes in the form (and only wanted to check/clear a
single set), you'd need to add logic to also test the form field names.

<script language="JavaScript">
function SelectAll() {
  for (var i=0; i < document.myform.elements.length; i++) {
    if (document.myform.elements[i].type == "checkbox") {
      document.myform.elements[i].checked = true
    }
  }
}

function ClearAll() {
  for (var i=0; i < document.myform.elements.length; i++) {
    if (document.myform.elements[i].type == "checkbox") {
      document.myform.elements[i].checked = false
    }
  }
}
</script>