Hello cf-talk,

  I have a form, that collects up to 12 names and ages.
  THis is to sell admission tickets, adults are one price and children
  another price.

  On the next page, I want to get a subtotal total for the number of people who
  are adults, a subtotal for the number of people that are children,
  and then a total price.

  Something like:

  Get all ages that are over 11 and multiply that by 60, and that
  equals subtotal1.

  Get all ages that are 11 and under and multiply that by 30, and that
  equals subtotal2.

  Then, subtotal1+subtotal2=total.

  I seem to know the idea, but I'm stuck on using the form passed
  ages and turning them into values I can seperate into adult/child.

  I can be given form.age1=15, form.age2=10, form.age3=33,
  form.age4=null ect.

  I cant seem to put this step together??

Best regards,
 Jeff Fongemie                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]