They are currently getting PGP encrypted emails with order information in
them.  They take the email and keep it on record at the shop.  Im not the
biggest fan of this method.  To many things can go wrong.

What i was hoping to find is a way to first validate the CC is good online.
Then when the order if full filled, and shipped.  To charge the CC.

I have been trying to convince them to goto a fully automated system but
they are paranoid about full fillment of orders.

I thought it was illegal to charge a CC before the item is shipped.  I dont
know what gave me that idea.

Thanks for the help!
Chad