Morning,

> I have two CF sites, one built using CF4.5 the other using CF5.  We need
to put both on a laptop for demo purposes.  Is it possible to have CF4.5 and
5 on the same machine or will 5 overwrite 4.5.  If so can 4.5 be installed
over 5 at a later date.

> I know the the site built using 4.5 should run on  5, but some of the
parts of the site were written by someone else, and so there is this chance
that something might not work.  This is why we want both 4.5 and 5 on one
machine.

> Any ideas ?

I'm afraid you can only run one version of CF on a machine.

You should be fine running your cf4.5x site on cf5.  There isn't anything
removed from cf5 that was in cf4.5 - just make sure you install all the
hotfixes as well.

Regards

Stephen