Hi All,

Sorry for the OT post but, I wanted to know if there is a way to export my
"Code Sweeper" settings from CF Studio? I spent a while getting my settings
just the way I wanted them on my Home PC but now I would like to take those
with me to use at work. Sure I could sit at my PC at work and do it all over
again but there must be an easier way. I know that you can export registery
files and go about it that way, but when I browsed through the CF Folder in
my registry, I could not find a file which said "Code Sweeper". If it helps
I am currently using CF Studio 4.5.2 on a win2k box.

Any ideas out there?

Thanks in advance,

Nelson