On 3/14/02, CF_JONNY penned:
>I have an Access 2000 db that I used to build the site  and the HOST has
>created the SQL db for it.
>
>I can see it through Access.
>
>Question is do I need to reconfigure the DSN and connections in my CF
>Administrator to keep everything online with SQL DB?

Yes. You'll need to set up a datasource using the SQL Server driver.

>Any other concerns I should think of?

None really. I learned when first migrating sites built in Access (in
my newbie days) to SQL Server, that Access will allow single quotes
around some fields that SQL will throw an error on. I believe
Currency (Money, Smallmoney in SQL) was the culprit, but just be sure
you do not use single quotes around any money, integer or date field.
You'll also need to provide the login and password for the datasource
connection either in CF Admin or the cfquery tag itself.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452