i don't normally post off-topic, but this is a transcript from about 3pm
today -- anyone else noticing that these ICQ spam bots are getting smarter?

153545789(15:57 PM)  :
Hi there , my name is susy was looking on whitepages for similiar interests
and your UIN 37946337 came up. I would like to chat with you, how are you?

mediahorse(15:58 PM) :
are you a real person or are you an icq spam bot?

153545789(15:58 PM)  :
whoa, so mean i guess ill leave you alone :(

mediahorse(15:58 PM) :
i get a lot of icq spam -- sorry; i'm not a mean person.  every thirty
seconds a message comes up with some bot asking me to check out their nude
pics.

153545789(15:59 PM)  :
I have pics on my site :) right here http://61.129.81.58/cams/sus/1/

mediahorse(16:00 PM) :
wait a minute -- you ARE a spam bot? a clever one at that.

153545789(16:00 PM)  :
:(

mediahorse(16:01 PM) :
are you saying you don't like being called a ro-b-ot?

153545789(16:01 PM)  :
how old are you ? http://61.129.81.58/cams/sus/1/

mediahorse(16:01 PM) :
i am 27.

153545789(16:01 PM)  :
try and guess my age http://61.129.81.58/cams/sus/1/

mediahorse(16:01 PM) :
your page says you are 19.

mediahorse(16:02 PM) :
not too hard to guess now is it?

153545789(16:02 PM)  :
i'm so sorry. http://61.129.81.58/cams/sus/1/

mediahorse(16:02 PM) :
my compliments to your programmer.  you had me going for like the first 3
seconds.

153545789(16:02 PM)  :
great see you there!

mediahorse(16:02 PM) :
yeah!  go f--k yourself you bot b--ch.

153545789(16:02 PM)  :
whoa, so mean i guess ill leave you alone :(

mediahorse(16:03 PM) :
yeah you better.

153545789(16:03 PM)  :
what ?.  http://61.129.81.58/cams/sus/1/