Are you going through a proxy server?

You'll need to register your proxy server IP address for debugging.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Ruckelshaus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 March 2002 13:27
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Debug output won't display!

I'm trying to get page timings on some problems I'm trying to debug, but I
can't get them to display.  I've set my IP address in CF Administrator's
debugging IP's screen, I've got debugging options turned on, etc.  I checked
the archive and couldn't find anything.  The page is using cfcache but the
debug output still doesn't show after I've commented it out.  Any clues?
I'm using CF5 Ent on Win2K Server

Thanks

Pete