I'm running into a situation where coldfusion is taking up most of my system
resources on my server.

If I look at the monitor for page/sec(memory), I get some extremely high
spikes.  The task manager shows cfserver running around 98% of cpu.

I'm trying to use the server reports in the cf administrator but I get the
following error;

        Error retrieving report.
        No access privileges.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

In addition, does anyone have any good recommendations for monitoring server
performance, especially tracking pages and cpu utilization?

Thanks a bunch.

Chuck Brockman