From: PEREZ, RICHARD D (SBCSI)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 8:27 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF Studio 4.5 Eating up CPU to 100%

Hey guys,

I hope you can help me... my CF Studio 4.5 is acting weird. It is eating up
my CPU to 100% when i am trying to open it. Actually it won't even open. I
have tried re-loading the software but it keeps on happening. My environment
is Windows NT 4.0 using Apache 1.3.

Please let me know how to fix this problem.

Thanks.