I am using the following code to open a new window.  However when one
window has already been spawned from the opener, any more new windows
simply re-use the same one.  I need to open a new window every time,  (My
users REALLY want to annoy themselves;-)  Can anyone tell me how to get the
below code to do such a thing?

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=javascript>
<!--
function OpenWindow(strURL, strTitle, intWidth, intHeight)
         {
                 var intWindowLeft
                 var intWindowTop
                 var msgWindow

                 // find out the numbers to center the screen.
                 intWindowLeft = (screen.width - intWidth) / 2;
                 intWindowTop = (screen.height - intHeight) / 2;

                 msgWindow =
window.open(strURL,strTitle,'toolbar=0,location=0,directories=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=0,width='

+ intWidth + ',height=' + intHeight + ',left=' + intWindowLeft + ',top=' +
intWindowTop);
         }
//-->
</SCRIPT>