CF 4.5, Solaris 8, Oracle 8.1.7 w/native drivers, 5 threads max., restart if 4 threads
are unresponsive. In the log files I've reviewed there are never more than 2
unresponsive threads.  The unresponsive thread count increases and decreases as the
threads timeout and later return.

I don't know about "database query timeouts" - I'll have to look into that. Anybody
know if Oracle does that?

Yes, I've reviewed the Allaire/MM document(s).

The odd thing is that everything *appears* to be working fine, but the server is still
restarting itself for no apparent reason, and crashing/freezing then needing a manual
restart.

thanks,
Chris Norloff

from: Jochem van Dieten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>