Though I would wade in with my $.02 worth.

I've written pages where I spew all of the HTML out and then at the very end
(after the </html>) I add my JavaScript.  Something like:

<script>
        document.form[0].field.value = 'something'
</script>

This way the script won't run until after the whole page is created.  You
might be able to use this to create your page and then write the JavaScript
to go to the parent frame, grab the values you want and then push them into
the page where you want them displayed.

The other option I can think of is to write your server page to generate the
2 output pages and save them disk using cfhttp.  Then when you load your 2
frames have those pages cfinclude the generated pages.  I know you are in a
clustered environment so this may not be feasible, but just a thought.

Good Luck!

Bill Grover
Supervisor MIS                  Phone:  301.424.3300 x3324
EU Services, Inc.               FAX:    301.424.3696
649 North Horners Lane          E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rockville, MD 20850-1299        WWW:    http://www.euservices.com