From: Haggerty, Michael A. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 March 2002 14:35
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: OT : Flash & CF Mac plugin problems

Kath -

I've had to troubleshoot a lot of Flash problems, but not the exact one you
are talking about.

There are many things that could be going wrong. The first thing I suggest
you do: check the placement of the file on the server and make sure you can
call it via an absolute path.

If this does not work (I expect the problem is something else), I would need
to know the following:

1) What specific client browser / OS is the movie not coming up in? What
version of Flash is installed?

2) What Web server / version is your local server running? How about the
live server?

3) Please post a copy of the HTML calling the movie.

4) If the movie does anything cool, for instance, loading variables or
establishing socket connections, please detail all functions.

That will give me something to work with...