From: phumes1 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 2:15 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Retrieving assigned group of user in NT using CF

Hi,

Is there a way to retrieve the assigned groups of a specfic user using CF
under Windows NT?

Every user must login in to my interface which uses NT authentication.
Since I have the user from
the #CGI.AUTH_USER# variable how can I also get the groups that have been
assigned to it?

I'd like to avoid maintaining a database if I can get th

--------+

Philip Humeniuk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]