Hey all, has anyone ever set up a custom 503 error in cluster cats on CF
5?

We want a custom page to display for that period where one server has
not fully bounced over to the other server and the "Name" is not a part
of cluster type message is displayed. We found a tech note mentioning a
reg key to mod and it doesn't seem to do anything. I was wondering if
anyone had a real world, "this is what I did..." example.

Thanks all,

J.

John Wilker
Web Applications Consultant, and Author
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
President/Founder, Inland Empire CFUG.
www.red-omega.com <http://www.red-omega.com/>

"more people are killed by donkeys than by airplane crashes each year"