Meet my Products table:

CREATE TABLE [Products] (
 [Product_id] [int] NOT NULL ,
 [Product_title] [varchar] (200) NULL ,
 [Category_id] [int] NOT NULL ,
)

Each product has a category, meet my categories table:

CREATE TABLE [Categories] (
 [Category_id] [int] NOT NULL ,
 [Category_parent] [int] NULL ,
 [Category_title] [varchar] (200) NULL ,
 [Category_count] [int] NULL DEFAULT (0)
)

As you can see, each category has a Category_parent
which symbolize the above category (categories are sorted hirarchly).

Can I do some kind of a loop that will run for each Category_id,
and store in Category_count the number of Products available in that
category, and all of the hirearchy categories beneath?

i.e - if I have the following categories:

(1) Printers
(2) Laser (category_parent=1)
(3) Ink (category_parent=1)

and the following products: