From: Thane Sherrington [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 8:34 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: TextArea Input

I have a memo field and I'm using a <textarea></textarea> to enter the
information.  It seems to work fine, and the data looks good in the table,
but when I bring it back up to edit it, the text shows a large whitespace
before it.

So I have code like this.
<textarea name="text" col="120" row="5">
        <cfoutput>#GetText.Text#</cfoutput>
</textarea>

Any suggestions?