I know this is a shameless plug, but:

iMS-SE is our CFMAIL replacement product.  And, unlike CFMAIL and ASPMail, iMS-SE does
not require any external mail servers because
iMS-SE does the email sending directly (you can still use external mail servers to
relay mail if you want to).  iMS-SE comes with
both a cfx tag and a COM object (the COM object works with CF, ASP, SQL Server, etc.).
 iMS-SE supports many advanced features that
you won't find in any other mail solution for applications (I feel confident in that
statement as we are in the midst of patenting
the technology).

We have an online comparison chart that compares iMS-SE to other CFMAIL replacements at
http://www.coolfusion.com/imssecomparison.cfm

FYI: This email list is actually running on iMS Professional.

Please let me know off-list if you have any questions about our products.

Regards,

--
Howie Hamlin - inFusion Project Manager
On-Line Data Solutions, Inc. - www.CoolFusion.com  - 631-737-4668 x101