This might sound familiar to some of you, and a LOUD warning to the rest ...
here's another case of an online company being ripped off bigtime by a
Indonesian credit card buyer ....

* Reseller touched by $25,000 Internet fraud
Bruce Bathols listed his reseller Web site on a couple of high-profile
search engines. Within days, the orders started rolling in from Indonesia,
up to $25,000 in fact. The rate of return was enough to make Bathols begin
to ignore his years of business experience.
And that's when it all turned sour . . .
http://arn.idg.com.au/idg2.nsf/q/00065C32?OpenDocument&n=e&c=AR

The scam  is that the Indonesian user buys valuable stuff, uses a valid (but
stolen) credit card number/details,  the trader sends off the goods, and the
real owner of the card sees his statement and the Card company reverses the
transaction.

The trader's lost his goods, and the money.  And little or no chance of
getting anything back.

This is so rife in transactions with Indonesia, that I recommend traders
NEVER EVER accept credit card orders from anyone in Indonesia, and instead
either reject the order, or get a bank draft , and see the money in their
account, and cleared before they send off any goods.  Just to be on the safe
side, I also recommend they take the money out of that account and put it in
another account, so the bank can't give them any stupid story about the
money not clearing or anything.

Just passing on the warning.

Cheers,
Mike Kear