It would be really great if I can run a CF application on the PocketPC (PPC).  I would
even be happy if they compiled CF 1.0 for this platform.

If Microsoft has a SQL client and coming up with asp solutions for it, what is
stopping MM from doing the same?  I commend them for getting flash out on the device
and I am hoping they will put their other products on the market.

I think we all agree by now that the desktop PC is only one of many clients within the
enterprise.

David Adams - CFUG Ottawa (www.cfugottawa.com)