CFNORTH is a two day ColdFusion conference with top speakers including
Jeremy Allaire, Ben Forta, Charlie Arehart. Only $120 USD if you use the
TeraTech discount. code CFNTECH361
*******
http://www.cfnorth.com/
May 4th - 5th, 2002
Toronto, Canada

Use Reg discount code CFNTECH361  to register for just $120 USD ($195
CAN)
regular price  $140 USD ($225 CAN)

This is the perfect opportunity to learn, network and talk with
professional developers from this community and from
around the globe about your products, the latest tricks, techniques
and innovations in ColdFusion and Internet
development.

Over 30 speakers with multiple sessions!

:::: SPOTLIGHT ON: Robert Diamond: CFDJ Authors Panel
Robert Diamond, the editor-in-chief of the ColdFusion Developers
journal has assembled an interactive panel with a number of the
regular contributors to the journal and newsgroups. Authors will
include Hal Helms, Charlie Arehart and Ben Forta.  This interactive
guru panel will cover a wide variety of topics including ColdFusion
futures, technology, techniques and best practices.  This will be a
lively panel, that will also allow the attendees to pose their
questions to the gurus.

Our other distinguished Keynotes include: Jeremy Allaire, CTO
Macromedia, Corp; Bruce Scott, CEO Pointbase.com; and our special
guest, Author Ben Forta.  In our next issue, we will profile Bruce
Scotts Keynote address.
~

:::: SPEAKER FACULTY REVIEW: FUSEBOX
Hal Helms; John Quarto-vonTivadar; Wells Burke;
JME Maxwell; Brian Campbell Fusebox is a FREE web application standard
in use by thousands of people from around the world. Fusebox is
attempting to reduce the 70% software failure rate by creating a
standard methodology for writing web applications. This development
methodology works with ANY web application small and large.  Fusebox
is NOT a product.. it is a methodology.  You cant buy it.. you must
adopt it.

To kick off our Fusebox Track at CFNorth, esteemed author and teacher,
Hal Helms will be presenting a general session on Saturday afternoon
that will introduce the Fusebox concept and philosophy.

CFNorth is excited to be presenting some incredible minds on the
topics of Fusebox.  Session topics will include Basic Fusebox concepts
and how to create your own Fusebox application in less time than it
takes to brush your teeth.  Using the FuseQ to implement Exception
Handling, Layout Fuses, and MVC Design Models in Fusebox3.  We will
also have topics on J2EE Fusebox and Object-Oriented Fusebox.
~

Keep in mind that if you are coming from the USA, the exchange rate is
awesome: take $100 divide it by 1.6 and you get $160.00 in Canadian
Money!

Remember to Use Reg discount code CFNTECH361 $195 CAN $120
to save money on registration!

Register today at http://www.cfnorth.com/

--
Michael Smith, TeraTech Inc