I've run into a problem where there are 4-5 different CF applications
running on the password protected part of my website. I'm using Client
variables to maintain state. The one thing I'm trying to do is to let
Administrators be able to get into all applications. Since my apps each have
a different <CFAPPLICATION tag on them> obviously, the Administrator can't
go from one app to another. What's the best way to get around this?