Hi all. I just got done building a chat program out of Flash. It
basically works like the cheapo HTML refresh chat apps, except it
doesn't annoy you by actually refreshing the whole page. I'd like to
test it with a few users if anyone is spending Saturday just playing
and doesn't actually have any work to do. :)

I made it so all the data is stored in arrays in the application
scope, which should make it a bit faster than using a database. I
guess the only drawback to that is, everyone will be logged out (???)
if CF restarts. Shouldn't be too often though.

Thanks! See you there I hope. I'm going to try and keep one eye on
the window as I haven't put any BEEPS or anything yet to let you know
someone entered.

http://www.twcreations.com/flashchat/
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452