Hi, I'm having a problem using session variables. They are set to time out
at 120 (2 hours).

However if someone does NOT close his browser and then they try to come back
to the site after a couple of hours, they get an error message.

Is there a way to flush and totally expire session variables with some code
so that when they revisit after 2 hours, a new CFID and CFTOKEN are
automatically assigned?

I'm new to session variables, so maybe I'm misssing something obvious here.
Thanks.