I am having trouble getting it to work with my query.  With my query second select
never populates. I fail to see why!

Thanks!

Here is a portion of the given sample query output:

      MASTER_CAT  MCODE  CODE  CAT  FEATURED_POSTING
      General Merchandise GEN GENALL All General Mdse. P406974
      General Merchandise GEN GENARS Arts & Crafts P406974
      General Merchandise GEN GENBOO Books & Publications P406974
      General Merchandise GEN GENDOL For Dollar Stores P406974
      General Merchandise GEN GENGIF Giftware P406974
      General Merchandise GEN GEN-CL GM Closeouts/Surplus P406974
      General Merchandise GEN GENHAR Hardware P406974
      General Merchandise GEN GENHBA Health & Beauty Aids P406974
      General Merchandise GEN GENHOM Home Fashion P406974
      General Merchandise GEN GENKIT Housewares P406974
      General Merchandise GEN GENNOV Novelties P406974
      General Merchandise GEN GENHOL Seasonal/Holiday P406974
      General Merchandise GEN GENSPO Sporting Goods P406974
      General Merchandise GEN GENTOY Toys/Games P406974
      General Merchandise GEN GENALT Adult Merchandise P406974
      General Merchandise GEN GENOTH Other P406974
      Apparel/Accessories APP APPALL All Apparel/Access. P406368
      Apparel/Accessories APP APP-CL Apparel Closeouts P406368
      Apparel/Accessories APP APPBAC Boys Accessories P406368
      Apparel/Accessories APP APPBOY Boys Apparel P406368
      Apparel/Accessories APP APPFAB Fabric/Textiles P406368

Here is what I am using:

  getcats Master_cat MCODE Code Cat
      Freshwater 1 10 General
      Freshwater 1 9 Miscellaneous