From: Jason Larson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 3:35 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Screen width, Height, & Color Depth

I have very little javascript experience and what I am trying to
accomplish is to use javascript to give me the height, width and color
depth of a user's browser and turn those javascript variables into a CF
variable so I can use them in a cf template. I was wondering if anybody
had any code snippets for something like this, and if so would you mine
sharing.

Thanks in advance,
Jason Larson