> I do find it unforgiveable that Microsoft didn't include IIS
> in XP Home, it is very shortsighted on their part.

I feel exactly the opposite. I think it would be unforgivable if Microsoft
put a web server in a home OS. If you want to run a web server, you can
always get one, but the vast majority of home users - and end-users in
general - neither need to run a web server nor want to. Nor would they
understand the potential security implications of doing so.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444