Hi all,

I'm trying to set up an CFMail Tag in my app to send email to users. the
mail setting in CF admin is properly set up. I was able to send email to
myself and email with the company but when sending to an external email
address, it failed. I check the mail log and the failed message is "relaying
is prohibited"
here's the message.
"Error","1000","03/26/02","13:59:54",,"Failed to send the spooled mail file,
C:\CFusion\Mail\spool\125D.cfmail. SMTP server replied ""Relaying is
prohibited"" Moved file to C:\CFusion\Mail\undelivr\125F.cfmail."

anyboby knows what this means?

thanks

Thanh