From: Ed Gordon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 27 March 2002 15:37
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFFILE reads whole file into 1 var?

CFFILE READs whole file into 1 var?
Is there a limit on the size of the contents of that file?
Is there an alternative way to read and process one record at a time in
the traditional fashion? I had to parse thru the file looking for CR's
and CFLOOP thru the logic. Seems strange, but if that's the way we must
do it, when in Poughkeepsie, do as the... nevermind... how do YOU
process each record in a flat file?

Thanks In Advance

Ed Gordon
Weekdays: Software Developer