<cferror> will allow you to specify a template to use, but you cannot use cf variables
and tags as usual.  You could do a meta refresh to your 404 page.

>>> "Todd Ashworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 03/27/02 11:51AM >>>
I have a custom 404 template set up.  When I go to a bad .html file, the
custom 404 comes up properly.  When I go to a bad .cfm it doesn't.  I can't
activate the "check that file exists" option, because it screws up one of my
custom tags.

I was thinking about doing a meta refresh to the custom 404 from the
standard CF 404 page.  Does anyone know where this file is found?  Also, is
there a better way to handle this?

Todd

This email has been scanned courtesy of SCDinc.com
System rejects all executable attachments such as:
com, .scr, .vbs, .exe, and .bat