Hi gang... same thing but on the windows side... I'm looking for a cheap
(not necessarily free) ez, quick, etc solution. Crystal Reports is a
decent way to get the job done but what a big flaky piece of software.
Bugs & quirks galore! At this point, all I need to do is convert a
pretty complex cfm/html report to pdf. After 2 days of messing with
crystal (and trying to strengthen my weak sql), I'm determined to throw
a little money at the problem... any suggestions / price info would be
very helpful.

Thanks, Mike