Hi

I have a table which holds orders. The productid and the quantity of items
purchased are held in this table amongst other things such as the order
date, customer id etc. Orders are calculated by getting the product cost and
multiplying it by quantity. Its occured to me that if the price of items
changes,because the total of an order is always calculated the order total
for previous orders will change. IS there any better way to store orders and
price info or should I also store the current price of each product when the
order is made in the order table - wouldn't this lead to data being
duplicated?

Thanks in avance

Kola