From: John Kivus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 9:16 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Java Custom Tag

Here's a real snowball question: How do you set-up a custom tag that has
a Java Library? The tag came with a cab file of Java classes and then 3
CFM files. I'm assuming you set it up as a CFX tag, but the interface
for Java tags is different from the C++ tags and I'm not sure what it
wants for the "class" box. Any suggestions?

John Kivus
IQ Interactive