From: Ed Gordon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: vrijdag 5 april 2002 12:27
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFCONTENT - donwloads only a .cfm file?

The CFCONTENT is "wow" very nice that it allows us, with a simple tag, to
give the user the ability to download a file.

However, when the user goes to SAVE it, it gives them only one choice -
download.cfm - as the name of the file - and their browser seems to want to
treat it as a Cold Fusion Module too; if I do it on the development machine,
it understands a CF module. But I had some strange result trying to save it
on the users' machine.

Is there any way to NAME the file that is going to be downloaded, and in
particular, something other than dot cfm ?

TIA and have a great weekend!

Ed Gordon