Hi all,
  this is a bit of a strange request I guess.  I want to parse CFML
files like they were XML files, so that I can access the structure of
the (well formed, no overlapping with html etc) cfml.  For example, so
that I can do something like....

        <CF_PARSECF FILE="mycf.cfm">
        <CFLOOP FROM="1" TO="#parsecf.recordCount#" INDEX="i">
                <CFIF parsecf[i].tag eq "CFCASE">
                        I just saw a cfcase, it's value was
<CFOUTPUT>#parsecf[i].value#</CFOUTPUT> and the content of this cfcase
is <CFOUTPUT>#parsecf[i].contents#</CFOUTPUT>...
                        <CFLOOP FROM="1" TO="#parsecf[i].parsecf.recordcount#"
INDEX="j">
                        </CFLOOP>
                </CFIF>
        </CFLOOP>