From: Carlisle, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 1:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: restart CF on web/http

Probably want to cfexecute a single batch file with all the service restart
commands.
When you "net stop" the ColdFusion application server you can't use
ColdFusion to start it again.

Also bear in mind that services have dependancies on other services.
Sometimes you have to stop & start in a specific order.

I'm not certain about 2K.  "Net" has a "restart" parameter in 2k, doesn't
it?